- a wealth of experience in designing print advertising materials (catalogues, magazines, brochures, marks, prints, packaging), documented with a compelling portfolio
- minimum 3 years of experience working in an advertising agency
- thorough understanding and respect for typography rules J
- excellent fluency in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- perfect sense of proportion and detail
- ability to share knowledge
- aptitude for cooperation with Clients
- receptiveness, articulacy
- ability to achieve compromise
- ability to find joy in design and propose creative solutions.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- creating high-class print graphic designs + packaging for the Agency’s top clients
- cooperating with Art Directors, Photographers and Digital Graphic Designers to create and execute print assets.
- opportunity to work on interesting projects for top world brands
- chance to work in international environment and a great opportunity of professional development
- safe employment in a fast-growing company
- atmosphere allowing you to stay who you really are and spread your wings
- uninhibited exchange of thoughts and total absence of dress code
- internal e-learning platform and 90 minutes per week for your self-development and learning
- shorter working day on Fridays :)
HOW TO APPLY?
You can now send your CV
by clicking: APPLY
We gladly answer all of your questions sent to: